The Final EIS is available for downloading through the links provided below. You can explore the Final EIS below by clicking on a Volume. To facilitate viewing and downloading of files, with the exception of Volumes 9 and 10, each Volume has been broken down by chapter. You can download one chapter at a time, or the entire volume if you prefer. Volume 9 has been divided into separate appendices.
Although we have made every attempt to break the Final EIS into small electronic files to facilitate download and review, time to download chapters will vary depending on the internet connection. The executive summary gives a quick overview of the Final EIS and is relatively small in file size.
Final EIS VOLUMES
- Addendum Addendum to the Final Environmental Impact Statement
- Executive Summary A brief summary of the entire document
- Summary of Final EIS - Chamorro Translation A summary of the document, translated to Chamorro
- Volume One Overview of Proposed Actions and Alternatives
- Volume Two Marine Corps Relocation – Guam
- Volume Three Marine Corps Relocation – Training on Tinian
- Volume Four Aircraft Carrier Berthing
- Volume Five Army Air and Missile Defense Task Force
- Volume Six Related Actions – Utilities and Roadway Projects
- Volume Seven Proposed Mitigation Measures, Preferred Alternatives' Impacts, and Cumulative Impacts
- Volume Eight Additional Items Required by NEPA
- Volume Nine Appendices
- Volume Ten Public Comments on the Draft EIS